Friday, July 1, 2011

tearing up the sheets, lemon wedges and fecal matter

I don't really have anything interesting to say so I'll share a texting conversation I had with my mother the other day.


me: [picture sent]




me: what the heck!!! How long should nice sheets last?!? My 3 year old sheet just shredded into pieces when I put my foot into bed!


mama: Apparently they last three years. But yeah, that is messed up.  I have had sheets that are over 20 years old and they never wear out.


me: ridiculous


mama: Maybe you should not file your toenails into razor sharp points.


mama: omg I am still @ work getti g ate alive I gotta go
_____________


a couple of days earlier...


mama: my gosh I think there is a good chance I have frozen to death


me: wow, you are the first dead person that has ever texted me.


mama: hellllooo?  don't you think there is texting in heaven?


me: well, I didn't until now.  it's like you didn't even die, this isn't as awful as i imagined it would be.  can you also get rid of your stuff from up there?


mama: hmm in a study of 76 lemon wedges ordered in restaurants in drinks, they found 25 different microorganisms including e coli and fecal matter


mama: sure, there is Ebay in heaven as well.


mama: 25% of restroom soap dispensers are contaminated with fecal matter


mama: oh god, two thirds of shopping cart handles had fecal matter


mama: wtf is it with all this traveling shit???


me: i'm going to throw up


mama: well u should assume fecal matter to be somewhere in the vacinity of the toilet


me: people wipe their ass and don't wash their hands and they always use their gross nasty fingers to grab your lemon slice instead of the pinchers


mama: i am never leaving my house again


me: ya right


mama: i just played a game on the aarp website


me: was everything magnified?


mama: now that I think of it, it was pretty large print.  OMG!


me: go back to playing bingo granny

No comments:

Post a Comment