Thursday, August 4, 2011

caliente, frio, roach and indecent exposure

Last night Lindsay and I met downtown for a bike ride.  Remember Caliente?  Lindsay is still pretty in love with him and I am starting to have bike-envy.  We decided to name my bike "Frio" cuz Lindsay was all huffy puffy that all of her modes of transportation have names and mine do not.  We named my car some character from Hamlet but I have never read that book so I don't even know what my car's name is right now.  When Lindsay realized I had never read Hamlet she said,


"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN READ HAMLET?!?!?!?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW WE COULD POSSIBLY BE FRIENDS!"


She kind of overreacted. 


So anyways we ate some food and had some drinks at Cambridge House and then decided to ride down the river path.  It was fun until we saw some creeper's body parts while indiscreetly peeing on the trail in front of us.


So then we road through downtown and stopped at Stella's for a drink.  We fell in love with our waitress who's name was "Roach."


I asked her if they served dessert.


She said "no."


We both had a hissy fit because we wanted chocolate.


I called Sanchez.


I left.


Lindsay saw a guy playing with his body parts and almost grab Roach's ass.  He got kicked out and said to Lindsay,


"Have fun with your bad marriage and have a good life."


I returned with flourless chocolate cake, got three spoons and told Roach to sit down.


She.


Loved.


Us.


And we love her.





So then I went on a walk with my neighbors Travis and Stacey and some kid screamed out his car window,


"That hot babe is totally giving you a boner!"


hmmm...


It was a classy night in G.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment