Monday, August 8, 2011

blisters & living inside of a pumpkin

i wore heels to work today


which wasn't a problem


until cori and stacey talked me into what became a three mile walk of which i traveresed entirely barefoot


i now have two large blisters on each foot


tomorrow i will be bringing a pair of "walking shoes"


____________________




in other news let's look at the transformative powers of paint and how i like to color coordinate my pajamas with my homemade fruit smoothies...


before:


now:
hot damn, it's like the inside of a pumpkin... and marvelous
yes, my smoothie matches my pajamas... duh... and yes, my plants look aaaaa---mazing against that color... simply, aaaaa-mazing...
_____________________________________________________


I'm sure Sab will comment on how I didn't mention that I was seemingly freaking out while painting my room and so she finds it ironic that I am in love with my pumpkin living room right now.


It was.  for a moment. screaming at me.


Now it simply says... 


bright happy place that will get you through the winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment