Thursday, December 9, 2010

assholes followed by amazingness...

Today I encountered an asshole.  I then went running to find some endorphins.  

Just when I had nearly lost all respect and hope for humanity [please note underlined section] I came home and discovered... once again... that my roommate... is... amazing...  please note, she is female... i credit about 89% of her amazingness to the fact that she is of this gender...  the following is documentation of what I found when I got home this evening after dealing with assholes and sweating them off at the YMCA...
                                
                  Exhibit A: she understands that at certain times it is simply unacceptable to wash dishes...    

                                                               
         Exhibit B:  when she bakes something for something, she always leaves some on the counter...


                                     Exhibit C: Lord God Almighty could this get any better???

Just when I had nearly lost hope that there was any goodness left in this world...  I discover folded laundry and chocolate... a slight bit of hope has been restored thanks to you roommate...

No comments:

Post a Comment