Tuesday, January 11, 2011

sister

I have a sister, who despite her flaws (we all have them), is pretty amazing.  She may not know how amazing I really think she is and how proud I am of her, so today I am dedicating this blog post to her... 

Let's start out with a few pictures from back in the day... along with some appropriate adjectives...


undoubtedly one of the single most creative people i know
I mean let's be honest... what three year old decides they want a picture of an Annie-esk character on their Birthday cake with the words "Happy Birthday Sandy Pumpkin" on it?  Who the hell is Sandy Pumpkin?


stylish... enough said...

fun... party hats...
loveable/teasable

now, for some more recent photos and more adjectives...


ummm... did someone say fairy-like hippy?? dreamer

unique/interesting/funny
charming
attractive
silly
doer/entrepreneur
Three years ago she opened her own business.  I was proud and envious.  Now, her business has grown so much that she has to move to a bigger place.  Again, I am proud and envious.  She has no idea.  She knows what she wants and she's not afraid to take risks.  I love her for that and am proud of her.  Please click this article, which was recently written about her and her business.

ashley marie noxon... i love you... and am proud of you...



2 comments: