|she isn't even annoying when she begs|
11. I bought a house. Today I decided it should be called "the lucky house" because I'm obsessed with Tom Petty's song Something Good Coming and I'm convinced good things will continue to happen in this big barn shaped house of love.
2. I've found beauty and profound significance in building intimate friendships with people who don't believe the same things I do.
9. I discovered a new sense of freedom to be me... whoever that is or is not... and started learning that I should be ok with who I am no matter what sex, race or nationality...
1. I realized more how great it is to be friends with my mother.
6. I turned 30 with some of the most cherished women in my life.
3. I saw a porcupine.
10. I began to understand how important it is to not think everything is so black and white. It's ok that things are grey.
4. I spent 3 blissful weeks in the Dominican Republic with old friends and got to ride on motorcycles again... not to mention I got one taken away by the AMET for not wearing a helmet. That. was. a pain. in. the. butt.
8. I began loving my job.
5. I ran a 25k and a half marathon.
7. I've made some really great new friends.
12. I played on a teeter totter, and ate ice cream and made dinner with my sister.