Friday, April 8, 2011

day 1 : sunshine & tying my shoes & why I drink

I had an epiphany today.  I don't drink on vacation.  Make your own conclusions.  A smart man also told me I should find something to do year round that makes me feel the same way the flower job does.  Agreed.

Anyways, I laid by the pool today.  It was soooo hot. and. awesome.

I applied sunscreen.



Adie and I also got some new glasses.  It's a new style.


And I also helped Adie pick out flowers for her porch.


And this welcome list is a little overwhelming but makes my heart smile.  And really, when you look at it, everything on it is amazing.  Well, I don't really know how I feel about WWE Allstars.  Adie said it's some wrestling game I have to play with Zach. 


And tomorrow... well, I'll let it speak for itself.  

I'm expecting an awesome run at some point tomorrow since I learned how to tie my shoes properly via stumbleupon.com (my new addiction).  Click the photo below to find out how to tie your shoes so as to not cut off blood circulation.  It will be the happiest moment of your life.  You will cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment