Saturday, May 7, 2011

a post about nothing

Well, I didn't reach 3,000 hits yet and as a disclaimor, absolutely nothing is said in this post.

Nothing.

I kind of worked a lot this week.  

One time, a few years ago, I asked my mom how she could possibly work so much at the flower job.  She said something about it being addicting and I thought she was crazy.  Who would want to stay up until the middle of the night throwing flowers around and then sleep for a couple of hours and do it all over again?


I understand now.


The people I get to work/travel with are some of the funniest and funnest people I know.  They make me happy.  The flowers make me happy.  It all gives me an insane amount of energy that no one should have after working 70+ hours in six days.

I think I have accomplished more in the last two weeks than I did all winter. 


There is no better way to bid winter farewell.

I have applied Eucerin hand cream, which is basically some sort of moisturizing lard, to my hands about 7 times today and they still feel raw and itchy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment