Several months ago I started believing in fortune cookies. Someone told me the other day that my life would be pointless if I didn't believe in something, so I've decided to put my faith in fortune cookies.
I'm still waiting for the one I got last week to come true, which is pictured below, not to mention the one from December. The one from January I continue to believe is true.
Now this could be any number of things so I'd like to compile a short to long list and see which of the listed desires will be granted in the coming days.
Short to Long List of things I've always Wanted:
1. For people to stop saying things like "What's wrong with you?" or "Are you having a bad day?" to this face,
which usually calls for the following response: "Nothing that I know of." or "I wasn't until you said that."
2. The ability to walk around like this all day so that number one never happens again:
3. A long term relationship with a man who insists on folding my laundry, giving me back rubs, buying me expensive wine and taking me on trips to tropical places to hang out with non-Americans.
4. A million dollars so I can just pay someone to do number 3.
5. Firm Abs
6. A Mango Tree in my backyard.
7. A cabin in the mountains, by a river, in the Dominican Republic.
8. World Peace
9. Tart Frozen Yogurt like I had in North Carolina with Laura.
10. One month of winter instead of 7-8 months.
11. A sweet renovated attic.
13. A boat and water skis.
Ok I'm bored with this list.