Thursday, March 3, 2011

girlfriends make me smile and spring commences... mama why aren't you famous?

The final celebration of 30 continues...

So popcorn on Tuesday turned to chips, salsa and hummus and crackers.  We still had wine.  It was a delightful evening with some of my favorite women in the whole wide world.  We have been celebrating 30 since my birthday last year and it has been great.

our joint birthday party (in july)
I became friends with a couple of amazing women about two years ago.  They have become very dear to me and I was pleased to spend Wednesday night with both of them.  They make me smile and this song reminded me of them today.



I've been more and more aware of how essential girlfriends are to my well being.  I just hope that they receive something great from me, as I have from them.  Here's to so many special friends (girl ones).  I love you.

FLOWERS!  I clocked in for my first day at Micandy this morning.  I spent the day riding in a Mazda, wearing a blue shirt and hanging up signs.  Not to mention, laughing a lot.  We have fun.  I even got to go inside an itty bitty house, which I think I thought was just about as cool as I would have when I was five.  I think my cheeks even got some sun, or maybe they are just pink from cold wind burn.



Realization taken from today:

If my mother were famous, I'd make millions doing impersonations of her. 

3 comments:

  1. somehow, i get the feeling that some of that laughter was at my expense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, we'll call it even.
    By the way, that video is us at Pretty Lake this summer. Leave some room in your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete