Tuesday, March 15, 2011

M-F: typically terrific tuesdays turned terrible

My Tuesdays are usually pretty great so I figured it would be easy to stay on task with my commitment to make something about every day this week, great.  I pretty much failed.  I thought about posting this picture and calling today "two times the fun tuesdays" or something to that effect but it just wasn't fun today.  We'll try again next week though boys.  Nothing but love.  Gebby.


On a side note, I'd like to let all of the parents out there know how amazing they are.  People always obsess about how "amazing" and "wonderful" their children are but I believe the parents should really get the credit for having to put up with so much and not giving up.

I've been noticing lately that I mostly post when I'm in a good mood (according to me).  Some would have a hard time agreeing that I'm ever really in a good mood, but I know myself better than most.

So anyways, there wasn't a whole lot about today that was great (and I'm not in a particularly good mood), except it's finish and a conversation that still has me gasping for breath after laughing so hard I nearly choked.  Yes, the conversation was with my mother, and no, this time I feel a little embarrassed to share it with the world.  Some things should not be for public viewing.  Sorry.

Since I'm focusing on the fact that today was terrible and not terrific, I also will mention that even though I didn't go to work, it too was bad.  Let's just say some people haven't been happy with me lately and it's starting to get old.  

I need flowers and spring fast. 

Hoping for a Wildly Wonderful Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Clearly this picture wasn't taken today. Sorry they were pests. We've been gone too much and stressed too long and Eli picks up on that stuff better than anyone I know. He can be a very anxious little boy. We'll calm down. He'll calm down. It will be better. Thanks for loving them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'm glad there aren't really four of them. I love them and all - but just two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok we all get that way. I also blame winter and being shut inside too much. Ya I think four would send us all to Pine Rest. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete