Tuesday, March 1, 2011

in like a lion... forgetting february & celebrating 23 more days...

I know we are all overly excited about the arrival of spring.  February toyed with our emotions more than most of us were comfortable with.  

A few days of complete and utter bliss with temperatures rising almost above fifty, forced me to leave work early, run miles upon miles outside and wear big purple sun glasses and an enormous smile.  Then, another blizzard.  It wasn't the one that forced everyone in the entire country to stay inside for a couple of days, that was fun.  I'm talking about the one that hit the day after all of the snow had melted and hopes of spring had been planted in our souls.  There were no closings worth even mentioning.  

Break.  My.  Heart.  

I think they should have given us a few days off on those nice days in order make up for the misery we have all gone through this winter.


So anyways, it's MARCH and in 23 days I will be 30-something.  I have decided that my last 23 days of 30 will be celebratory.  Tonight the celebration will commence with popcorn, drinking wine and dear friends.

So long February.  

So long broken hearts.  

So long dreadful winter.

It's time for sunglasses, walks and smiles...

my modeling days in Spain

3 comments: