Wednesday, March 16, 2011

M-F: willy wonka whiskerando wednesday

The only thing Willy Wonka about this Wednesday is the fact that I turned into a blueberry.  I'd rather be a blueberry then an oompa loompa.  Well, I did chew a piece of gum at a hockey game with a couple of friends.   

Actually there is nothing Willy Wonka about today except the title.  Dumb.  I've got nothing.  Sorry.  I am a failure.

I did actually think nostalgically about a whiskerando.

I spent most of my work day trying to figure out what had happened during the month of January and trying to document it as if I had already done so, in January.

Then I went on a blind date of which, I set up, which surprisingly went quite well.  How could it have not?  I was high on life and sunshine and the fact that we could sit outside and drink our coffee.

Now I will wait for a great influx of comments for giving zero to no details about that last piece of information.  I should also be getting some hyper texts from my mother asking about grandchildren in 3-2-1, as I did not pre-inform her of this so-called date.

No comments:

Post a Comment