Monday, March 14, 2011

M-F : Marvelous Massage Monday

I decided on my way home from my 90 minute massage (yes, the guy offered a 90 minute massage at no additional cost after making me wait 15 minutes) that each day this week I will make sure to make it great, in some way.  I will use adjectives in front of the day of the week that start with the corresponding letter of that day.  

For example, "Marvelous Massage Monday."

Did I mention I got a 90 minute full body massage for 20 dollars and don't even care that the guy kept calling me "sweetie" and "my dear?"

Before racing out the door he also said, "I've enjoyed spending the evening with you Shelby."


I didn't know we were dating.

You get what you pay for.

I'm feeling good... I mean MARVELOUS!

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Now, let's not make this blog all about me, even though it is.  Your challenge is to do the same this week and let me know how you've done that.  This is an effort to force me to stop pouting about cold, gray, depressing days.

5 comments:

  1. Zachary and I did this last year. I don't think we ever followed through though... HOWEVER, I like "no t.v Tuesday" the best and still try to enforce it. What's funny is that we had "mandatory backrub Monday" and your Monday is Marvelous Massage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have failed to make it clear that I am only doing it this week. I can definitely not commit to being this positive every weekday for the rest of my life. Short term goals are actually attainable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sar -- shall I spell it for you? g
    r
    o
    u p
    o
    n.
    and if you're on signed up for living social as well you're sure to get a massage deal for $20-30/hr. every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was drunk in that lost comment. I am sober now. Here are the links:

    https://livingsocial.com/redeem_invite/21323456-elbysh?ref=lnk

    http://www.groupon.com/r/uu6180571

    It's free to join and they offer new deals every day, specific to your location.

    ReplyDelete